1. Currie G, Delles C. Proteinuria and its relation to cardiovascular disease. Int J Nephrol Renovasc Dis 2014 7:13-24.
2. Sethna CB, Gipson DS. Treatment of FSGS in Children. Adv Chronic Kidney Dis 2014;21(2):194-9.
3. Avner E. William G, Niaudet H: Clinical methods: In: Barratt M, editors, pediatric Nephrology.5th ed Maryland: lippincot Williams’s Wilkins 2004 pp: 399-419.
4. American academy of pediatrics: recommendations for preventive pediatric health care-in policy reference guide: A comprehensive Guide to AAP policy statements published through December 1992 6th ed. Elk Grove village, IL: American Academy of pediatrics: 1993; 603.
5. Chiolero A, Madeleine G, Gabriel A, Burnier M, Paccaud F, Bovet P. Prevalence of elevated blood pressure and association with overweight in children of a rapidly developing country. J Hum Hypertens 2007;21(2): 120-7.
6. Samvat T, Hodjatzadeh A, Naderi AZ. Guide to diagnosis, evaluation & treatment of hypertension for doctors. Tehran: Seda Publication; 2000.
7. Denni K, Eugene B, Anthony F, Stephan H, Danl L, Larry J, et al. Harrison’s principle of internal medicine. 16th ed. New York: 2005.
8. Chung H, Liao Y, Tsai Y, Liu M. Microscopic hematuria in children. Urological Science 2011;22(3);93-6.
9. Youn T, Trachtman H, Gauthier B. Clinical spectrum of gross hematuria in pediatric patients. Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2006;45(2):135-41.
10. Kliegman R, Stanton B,Geme S. conditions with hematuria and proteinuria: In Nelson text book of pediatrics. 19th ed. Philadelphia: pensilvonia sanders; 2011.
11. Wood EG. Asymptomatic hematuria in childhood: a practical approach to evaluation. Indian J Pediatr 1999; 66(2): 207-14.
12. Daniels SR. Consultation with the specialist. The diagnosis of hypertension in children: an update. Pediatr Rev 1997; 18(4): 131-5.
13. Moradmand S, Ganji MR, Alipasha A, Akbari Z, Mirkhani Z, Tabrizchi N and et al. Frequancy of hypertension and correlation with neonatal and now weight in student of Tehran. PS journal 2011; 5(4): 16-23.
14. Hooman N, Arjmandi KH, Vossough P. Evaluation of Renal Proximal Tubular Function in Children Undergoing Chemotherapy in Ali Asghar Childrens Hospital. Iran medical university journal 2005; 14(55): 107-204.
15. Hooman N, Otoukesh H, Irandoost SH. Correlation of the Severity of Initial Clinical and Laboratory Findings with Prognosis in Children with Post Streptococcal Glomerulonephritis in Ali Asgar Children’s Hospital. Iran medical university journal 2005; 14(54): 209-15.
16. Aounallah-Skhiri H, El Ati J, Traissac P, Ben Romdhane H, Eymard-Duvernay S, Delpeuch F, et al. Blood pressure and associated factors in a North African adolescent population. A national cross-sectional study in Tunisia. BMC Public Health 2012;12:98: 1471-2458.
17. Sreeramareddy CT, Chew WF, Poulsaeman V, Boo NY, Choo KB, Yap SF. Blood pressure and its associated factors among primary school children in suburban Selangor, Malaysia: A cross-sectional survey. J Family Community 2013; 20(2): 90–97
18. Kasahara T, Hayakawa H, Okubo S, Okugawa T, Kabuki N, Tomizawa S, et al. Prognosis of acute post streptococcal glomerulonephritis (APSGN) is excellent in children, when adequately diagnosed. Pediatr Int 2001; 43(4): 364-7.
19. Mohammady J. Blood pressure variation among children of 7-11 years in Ilam. Journal Of Ilam University Of Medical Sciences 2007; 2(15):19-25.
20. Fallah A, Faraj L. A survey on blood pressure in schoolchildren aged 7 to 11 years in Tehran in years 2002-2003. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Science 2003;11(42): 43-47.
21. Atal FH Moss.Heart disease in infants, children and adholescense. Systemic hypertention 1995;5:1016-20.
22. Thompson E. Introduction to maternity and pediatric nursing saunders. SDJ 1995; 23(4): 101-11.
23. Yiu V, Buka S, Zurakowski D, McCormick M, Brenner B, Jabs K. Relationship Between Birthweight and Blood Pressure in Childhood. American Journal of Kidney disease 1999; 33(2): 253-60.
24. pharaoh P, Stevenson C, West c. Association of blood pressure in adolescence with birthweight. Arch fetal neonatal 1998; 79(5): 114-118.
25. Laor A, Stevenson DK, Shemer J, Gale R, Seidman DSSize at birth, maternal nutritional status in pregnancy, and blood pressure at age 17: population based analysis. BMJ 1997; 315(7106): 449-53.