1. Daniels SR. Consultation with the specialist. The diagnosis of hypertension in children: an update. Pediatr Rev 1997; 18(4): 131-5.
2. Sorof J, Daniels S. Obesity hypertension in children: a problem of epidemic proportions. Hypertension 2002; 40(4): 441-7.
3. Lurbe E, Rodicio JL. Hypertension in children and adolescents. J Hypertens 2004; 22(7): 1423-5.
4. Chung HM, Liao YM, Tsai YC, Liub MC. Microscopic hematuria in children. Urol Sci 2011; 22(3): 93-6.
5. Youn T, Trachtman H, Gauthier B. Clinical spectrum of gross hematuria in pediatric patients. Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2006; 45(2): 135-41.
6. Kliegman RM, Stanto, B, Geme JS. Conditions with hematuria and proteinuria. In: Kliegman RM, Stanton B, Geme JS, Schor NF, Behrman RE, editors. Nelson textbook of pediatrics. 19th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders; 2011. p. 1778.
7. Wood EG. Asymptomatic hematuria in childhood: a practical approach to evaluation. Indian J Pediatr 1999; 66(2): 207-14.
8. Moradmand S, Ganji MR, Meysami AP, Akbari Z, Mirkhani SZ, Tabrizchi N, et al. Prevalence of hypertension and its impact on birth weight and current body weight in school children In Tehran. Payavard Salamat 2012; 5(4): 16-23. [In Persian].
9. Avner ED, Harmon WE, Niaudet P. Clinical methods. In: Avner ED, Harmon WE, Niaudet P, editors. Pediatric nephrology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2003. p. 399-419.
10. Alok K, Luther B. Hematuri . In: Edelmann CM, editor. Pediatric kidney disease. 2nd ed. Boston, MA: Little, Brown and Company; 1992. p. 553-61.
11. Jerry M. Conditions particularly associated with hematuria. In: Behrman RE, Kliegman RM, Jenson HB, editors. Nelson textbook of pediatrics. 16th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders; 2000. p. 1577-80.
12. Luther B. Evaluating the child with hematuria. In: Rudolph A, editor. Rudolph's pediatrics. 19th ed. California, US: Appleton & Lange; 1991. p. 1241-3.
13. Porro E, Calamita P, Nardelli M, Rana I, Montini L, Criscione S. Epidemiologic correlation between microhematuria in children and hypertension in their parents. Pediatr Med Chir 1993; 15(1): 33-6. [In Italian].
14. Kao JK, Lee IH, Huang CY, Tsao LY. Epidemiology and risks of red urine in patients in the pediatric emergency department of a medical center in Central Taiwan: An 8-year study. Chung Shan Medical Journal 2011; 22: 409-16.
15. Hooman N, Otoukesh H, randoost. Correlation of the severity of initial clinical and laboratory findings with prognosis in children with post streptococcal glomerulonephritis in Ali Asgar Children's Hospital. Razi j Med Sci 2007; 14(54): 209-15. [In Persian].
16. Sreeramareddy CT, Chew WF, Poulsaeman V, Boo NY, Choo KB, Yap SF. Blood pressure and its associated factors among primary school children in suburban Selangor, Malaysia: A cross-sectional survey. J Family Community Med 2013; 20(2): 90-7.
17. Mohammady J. Blood pressure variation among children of 7-11 years in Ilam. J Ilam Univ Med Sci 2007; 15(2): 19-25. [In Persian].
18. Fallah A, Gachkar L, Faraj S. A survey on blood pressure in schoolchildren aged 7 to 11 years in Tehran in years 2002-2003. J Zanjan Univ Med Sci 2003; 11(42): 43-9. [In Persian].
19. Emmanouilides GC, editor. Moss and Adams Heart Disease in Infants, Children, and Adolescents: Including the Fetus and Young Adult. 1st ed. Philadelphia, PA: Williams & Wilkins; 1995.
20. Thompson ED. Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: W.B. Saunders; 1995.
21. Yiu V, Buka S, Zurakowski D, McCormick M, Brenner B, Jabs K. Relationship between birthweight and blood pressure in childhood. Am J Kidney Dis 1999; 33(2): 253-60.
22. Pharoah PO, Stevenson CJ, West CR. Association of blood pressure in adolescence with birthweight. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 1998; 79(2): F114-F118.
23. Laor A, Stevenson DK, Shemer J, Gale R, Seidman DS. Size at birth, maternal nutritional status in pregnancy, and blood pressure at age 17: population based analysis. BMJ 1997; 315(7106): 449-53.