1. Kim HS, Sherman DK. Express yourself: culture and the effect of self-expression on choice. J Pers Soc Psychol 2007; 92(1): 1-11.
2. Habibi N. The relationship between social skills and individual-social adjustment in high school students in Tehran [MSc Thesis]. Tehran, Iran: Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University; 2013. [In Persian].
3. Farmahini Farahani MT. The relationship of locus of control, extraversion neuroticism with the academic achievement of Iranian students [PhD Thesis]. Sydney, Australia: The University of New South Wales; 2014.
4. Malek Makan M. Mother's attitude toward child-rearing practices with self-regulatory learning and academic achievement in third grade high school students in the academic year of 77-76 [MSc Thesis]. School of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Tehran Teacher Training University; 2011. [In Persian].
5. Fuladi E. Consultation of counterparts; prospects, mental health concepts and skills. Tehran, Iran: Tolo Danesh; 2002. [In Persian].
6. Mostalemi F, Hoseinian S, Yazdi SM. The effect of teaching social skills on increasing of self-confidence in blind-Girls Narjes High school in Tehran in 1381. Journal of Exceptional Children 2006; 5 (4): 437-50.
7. Mennin DS, Holaway RM, Fresco DM, Moore MT, Heimberg RG. Delineating components of emotion and its dysregulation in anxiety and mood psychopathology. Behav Ther 2007; 38(3): 284-302.
8. Kalat JW. Physiologic psychology. Trans. Seyyed Mohammadi Y. Tehran, Iran: Ravan Publications; 2010.
9. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5®). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Pub; 2013.
10. Reese HE, McNally RJ, Wilhelm S. Probabilistic reasoning in patients with body dysmorphic disorder. J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 2011; 42(3): 270-6.
11. Chen H. School achievement and social behaviors: across-lagged regression analyses. Acta Psychologica Sinica 2001; 33(06): 53-7.
12. King LA. Ambivalence over emotional expression and reading emotions in situations and faces. J Pers Soc Psychol 1998; 74(3): 753-62.
13. Tylka TL. Refinement of the tripartite influence model for men: Dual body image pathways to body change behaviors. Body Image 2011; 8(3): 199-207.
14. Reich WA, Wagner-Westbrook BJ, Kressel K. Actual and ideal conflict styles and job distress in a health care organization. J Psychol 2007; 141(1): 5-15.
15. Clark DA. Cognitive behavioral therapy for OCD and phenomenology of. OCD. Journal of Psychiatric Annals 2004; 19(2): 67-73.
16. Rafieinia P, Rasoulzadeh Tabatabaei SK, Azad Falah P. Relationship between emotional expression styles and general health in college students. Journal of Psychology: 2006; 10(1): 84-105.
17. Douran B, Azad Falah P, Ezhehei J. Relationship between playing video-computer games and social skills in adolescents. Journal of Psychology 2002; 6(1): 4-17. [In Persian].
18. Sajadi Nezhad M, Mohamadi N. Psychometric indices of body image worries questionnaire and BMI, body image and self-esteem model test in adolescent girls [Thesis]. Shiraz, Iran: Shiraz University; 2005. [In Persian].
19. Zhianpur M. Investigating the Sociological Factors Affecting the Performing of Cosmetic Surgery in Isfahan City [Thesis]. Isfahan, Iran: University of Isfahan; 2007. [In Persian].
20. Mohammad Khani S. Problem solving and effective decision making. Tehran, Iran: Tolo Danesh Publications; 2012. [In Persian].
21. Salehi A, Baghban I, Bahrami F, Ahmadi A. The effect of emotion regulation training based on dialectical behavior therapy and gross process model on symptoms of emotional problems. Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2012; 14(2): 49-56. [In Persian].
22. Heidari M, Eskandari Sabzi H, Nezarat S, Mojadam M, Sarvandian S, Shabani S, et al.
An analytical survey on the fear of body image and aggression in girl and boy high school students. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2017; 14(10): 837-46.
23. Shakeri J, Abdoli N, Kalantari S, Nasseri S. Frequency of somatoform disorders among Farabi hospital referrals in Kermanshah during 1996-2006. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci 2010; 14(2): 156-60. [In Persian].
24. Azim Zadeh U, Razavi A, Moharri M. Investigating the relationship between disturbed eating’s and body examination behaviors in students of Islamic Azad University of Arsanjan Branch. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology 2010; 11(42): 128-38. [In Persian].
25. Ghaffari M. The relationship between self-esteem and academic achievement of high school students in Mashhad [MSc Thesis]. Tonekabon, Iran: Tonekabon Branch, Islamic Azad University; 2015. [In Persian].
26. Biyabangard E. The relationship between self-esteem, achievement motivation, and academic achievement among high schools at third grade level in Tehran. Journal of Psychological Studies 2006; 1(4-5): 131-44. [In Persian].
27. Bayrami M, Moradi AR. The effect of teaching social skills on competence of students (Feiner model). Journal of Psychology 2007; 1(4): 47-67. [In Persian].
28. Edna B. Cognitive behavioral therapy of obsessive-compulsive disorder. Dialogues Clin Neurosci 2010; 12(2): 199-207.
29. Schwartz DJ, Phares V, Tantleff-Dunn S, Thompson JK. Body image, psychological
functioning, and parental feedback regarding physical appearance. Int J Eat Disord 1999, 25(3), 339-343.
30. Kvalem IL, von Soest T, Roald HE, Skolleborg KC. The interplay of personality and negative comments about appearance in predicting body image. Body Image 2006; 3(3): 263-73.
31. Abramowitz JS. Variants of exposure and response prevention in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder: A meta-analysis. Behav Ther 1996; 27(4): 583-600.
32. Loeb SJ, Steffensmeier Darrell, Kassab C. Predictors of Self-Efficacy and Self-Rated Health for Older Male Inmates. J Adv Nurs 2011; 67(4): 811-20.
33. Bardone-Cone AM, Cass KM, Ford JA. Examining body dissatisfaction in young men within a biopsychosocial framework. Body Image 2008; 5(2): 183-94.
34. Abbott BD, Barber BL. Embodied image: Gender differences in functional and aesthetic body image among Australian adolescents. Body Image 2010; 7(1): 22-31.
35. Elias H, Ahyuddin R, Li J. Adjustment amongst first year students in a Malaysian University. European Journal of Social Sciences, 2009; 8(3): 496-505.
36. Schultz DP, Schultz SE. Personality Theories Trans. Seyyed Mohammadi Y. Tehran, Iran: Virayesh Publications; 2015. [In Persian].